City of Job
Modesto (Stanislaus County)
Working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment, you will provide short-term family and child counseling for a variety of diagnostic issues. Conduct Mental Health assessments. Maintain paperwork for BHRS Medi-Cal charts and be required to meet contractual requirements.
- Completed Masters in Counseling/ Psychology or Social Work.
- Has current Intern, Associate or Licensed status with the Board of Behavioral Sciences or in process.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Be a self motivated individual; possessing the ability to initiate action related to billing hours and documentation.
- Ability to:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, client families and the professional community.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet critical deadlines.
- Balance meeting contract hours with paperwork requirements.
- Assess and prioritize client issues and determine needs.
- Establish clear boundaries in a diplomatic manner with clients and school personnel.
- Be open to feedback from clinical and administrative supervisors.
- Knowledge of:
- Theory, principles, techniques and trends in counseling and therapy.
- Community resources.
- DSM V Diagnostic Criteria.
- Electronic Health Record Systems Software; including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Pass agency paid criminal justice screening including fingerprints.
- Pass agency paid health screening and/or drug testing, if required.
- Valid California driver’s license.
- Proof of auto insurance coverage.
Final Filing Date
We offer competitive benefits, wages and bilingual differential.
Full-Time / Non-Exempt
Send Resumes with cover letter to:
(Must state which position applying for)
Center for Human Services
2000 W. Briggsmore Ave., Suite I
Modesto, CA 95350 or
Fax: (209) 526-0908 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments must be in DOC or PDF formats to be accepted)