Corporate giving, also known as corporate philanthropy, refers to the act of for-profit companies donating some of their profits or resources to charity. Donations may come from your company directly, or through a separate, company sponsored foundation or public charity. We would love to be in relationship with you. If you think that our mission to change lives and build futures through programs that strengthen and support youth and families aligns with your brand, reach out to us today. We look forward to creating opportunities for a mutually beneficial relationship with you.
Annual Fund Support
- Unrestricted funds to be used where they are needed most at Center for Human Services
- Direct operating support for a specific program area of your choice
- Shelter Services (Hutton House & Pathways)
- Youth Services & Education (Student Assistance Program, Friday Night Live, Grad Coaches and more)
- Family Strengthening ( Family Resource Centers, Parent Mentors, Parents & Teens Together)
- Mental Health and Emotional Well Being (Mental Health Services)
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services (First Step, IOP, Teen AOD groups)
Special Event Sponsorships
- Edible Extravaganza
- Super Hero Run
Cause Related Marketing
- Packages specially crafted upon request
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Director of Development and Communications
(209) 526-1476 ext. 167
FAX: (209) 526-0908
OPPORTUNITIES & BENEFITS
Download Flyer (PDF)
or click on the image below.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE:
Center for Human Services is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Federal Tax ID: 94-1725620.