Ceres Partnership is a “One Stop” Family Resource Center providing a variety of services to strengthen families.
Hours and Location
1317 Grandview Avenue
Ceres, CA 95307
Open Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Services are available to all families, in English and Spanish.
- Parent Café – Call for upcoming date
- Cultiva La Salud
- Parent Education
- Support Groups
- Literacy & School Readiness – Interactive parent & child classes. Toddlers in Motion (Ages 1-3) and Way to Grow (Ages 3-5)
- HBO- Healthy Birth Outcomes – For pregnant women and parent with a child under age 1. Pickles and Ice Cream (Ages 0-1)
- Assessment/ Child development screening
- Resource and Referral
- Family Advocacy / Case Management
- Utility Assistance & Emergency food box (Upon Eligibility)
- Nutrition Classes
- CalFresh Application Assistance
- Medi-Cal / Health Insurance Enrollment
- Translation Assistance for Spanish speaking clients
- Counseling Services
- Job Search and Resume Assistance
- Outreach, Community Involvement and Family Events
- Volunteer Opportunities for youth and adults
We serve all families in Ceres and surrounding areas.
No cost for services.