Newman Family Resource Center
The Newman Family Resource Center is located next door to Von Renner Elementary School in Newman, we are a “One Stop” Family Resource Center providing a variety of services to Newman residents.
- All Families and individuals
- Must be resident of Stanislaus County
- Resource and referral
- Case management
- Counseling referral
- Translation assistance
- Parent Education / Support
- Youth and adult volunteer services
- School readiness – literacy kit check out, kinder Bound classes, Ages and Stages.
- Assessments – Strength Based Needs Assessments, Burns Depression Inventory Assessment
- Food Pantry
- Healthy Birth Outcomes
- Utility assistance
- CalFresh/ MediCal/ CalWorks benefit applications and assistance
- Nutrition Workshops
- Healthy Dance classes
- Gently used clothing
The Newman Family Resource Center primarily serves clients in Newman and the surrounding Westside communities
No cost for services.