The mission of Center for Human Services Administrative Team is to provide quality, accurate and timely support services to staff, volunteers and our customers. The Administrative Department works hard to provide quality support services to the staff and customers at Center for Human Services (CHS). We nurture an accepting, welcoming, family friendly culture and pride ourselves on providing professional service delivery.
We are located at:
2000 W. Briggsmore Avenue, Suite I, in Modesto, CA 95350.
Meet our Staff:
- Kathryn Inman, Operations Director
- Dawn Tacker, Human Resources Manager
- María López, Administrative Manager
- Seng Xiong, Office Coordinator
- María Preciado, Human Resources Specialist
- Kathy Smith, Human Resources Specialist
- Karina Lopez, Administrative Assistant
- Eva Quinones, Lead Front Reception
- Cristal Quintero, Front Reception
- Maria Hagan, Front Reception
- Stephanie Lepez, Office Assistant
Work Study and Volunteer Opportunities
The Administration Department has proven to be a successful training ground for individuals that have little to no experience or for those returning to the work force. We work closely with the Community Services Agency and local colleges for work study programs as well as providing volunteer opportunities for anyone that would like to lend a hand in a clerical setting.
For more information contact:
(209) 526-1476 ext. 128
Dawn Tacker, PHR, SHRM-CP
Human Resources Manager
(209) 526-1476 ext. 126