What We Do
The Marketing Communications Team handles all marketing requests and campaigns for Center for Human Services and leads the development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies to elevate our brand presence.
Our team specializes in the following areas:
- Marketing – seeks to increase awareness of our programs and services through advertising and outreach campaigns.
- Communication – tells newsworthy stories of our activities, events and impacts through traditional and digital media
- Branding and Design – Maintains, protects, and advances the CHS identity and brand standards through professionally designed marketing materials.
- Strategic Initiatives – Identifies and implements efficiencies that ensure alignment with agency priorities.
- Photography and Videography – documents activities, events and impacts to share our stories.
- Social Media – shares news, information and highlights through digital media platforms.
- Publications – publishes three print issues of our Center Line Newsletter and one community report annually.
- Special Events – coordinates premiere events and provides resources for events hosted by CHS departments and programs.
(209) 526-1476 ext. 136
(209) 526-1476 ext. 144