How can you make meaningful impact?
Corporate giving, also known as corporate philanthropy, refers to the act of for-profit companies donating some of their profits or resources to charity. Donations may come from your company directly, or through a separate, company sponsored foundation or public charity. We would love to be in relationship with you. If you think that our mission to change lives and build futures through programs that strengthen and support youth and families aligns with your brand, reach out to us today. We look forward to creating opportunities for a mutually beneficial relationship with you.
- Unrestricted funds to be used where they are needed most at Center for Human Services.
- Direct operating support for a specific program area of your choice:
- Shelter Services (Hutton House & Pathways)
- Youth Services & Education (Student Assistance Program, Friday Night Live, Community Youth Connection and more)
- Family Strengthening (Family Resource Centers, Father Involvement Learning Network, Parent Cafes and more)
- Mental Health and Emotional Well Being (Behavioral Health Services)
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services
Special Event Sponsorships
Edible Extravaganza: Annual fundraising event showcasing over 50 of the region’s best in food and drink vendors and local bands
Super Hero Run: Annual family-friendly fundraising race to promote healthy life choices and celebrate the super hero in all of us.
Employer Gift Matching
Will your company match your employees’ donations? A contribution will go twice as far if you do. Many companies sponsor matching gift programs and will match donations made by their employees. Ask us how you can get started today
For CHS Family Resource Centers in Patterson, Newman, Oakdale & Ceres:
- Direct Gift (monetary, goods, services)
- Host a Beneciary Event
- Sponsor an Event
Across all of CHS’ programs and centers, we serve over 20,000 people every year. Your donations of food, toiletries, furniture, office supplies and other various items, or your professional talents go a long way.
Cause Related Marketing
- Packages specially crafted upon request
Director of Development and Communications
(209) 526-1476 ext. 167
FAX: (209) 526-0908
Download Flyer (PDF) or click on the image above.
Your contribution is tax-deductible:
Center for Human Services is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), and your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Federal Tax ID: 94-1725620.