How can you make meaningful impact?
Corporate giving, also known as corporate philanthropy, refers to the act of for-profit companies donating some of their profits or resources to charity. Donations may come from your company directly, or through a separate, company sponsored foundation or public charity. We would love to be in relationship with you. If you think that our mission to change lives and build futures through programs that strengthen and support youth and families aligns with your brand, reach out to us today. We look forward to creating opportunities for a mutually beneficial relationship with you.
- Unrestricted funds to be used where they are needed most at Center for Human Services.
- Direct operating support for a specific program area of your choice:
- Shelter Services (Hutton House & Pathways)
- Youth Services & Education (Student Assistance Program, Friday Night Live, Community Youth Connection and more)
- Family Strengthening (Family Resource Centers, Father Involvement Learning Network, Parent Cafes and more)
- Mental Health and Emotional Well Being (Behavioral Health Services)
- Alcohol & Drug Treatment Services
Special Event Sponsorships
Edible Extravaganza: Annual fundraising event showcasing over 50 of the region’s best in f