The Oakdale Family Resource and Counseling Center is a “One Stop” Family Resource Center providing a variety of services to Eastside Residents.
Hours and Location
Oakdale Family Resource and Counseling Center
631 West F Street
Oakdale, CA 95361
Open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
All families and individuals.
- Resource & Referral – we are committed to providing or finding the resources you need or connecting you to someone who can.
- Mental Health Counseling
- Case Management/Family Advocacy
- Parent Education
- Emergency Food/Clothing
- Utility Assistance – REACH, assistance with past due PG&E bills
- School Readiness – Ready Set Grow, Room 2 Bloom, Baby Buds
- Adult Alcohol and Drug Treatment Intensive Outpatient Program
- Healthy Birth Outcomes – Prenatal Education & Support
- Nutrition Workshops
- Mike Grohl Community Garden
- Translation assistance for Spanish speakers
- Volunteer Opportunities
The Oakdale Family Resource and Counseling Center primarily serves residents living in the east side of Stanislaus County.
No cost for most services.
Mental health services: Free for qualified Medi-Cal clients or a sliding fee based on income for all other clients.