The Patterson Family Resource Center is a “One Stop” Family Resource Center providing a variety of services to Westside Residents.
Hours and Location
Patterson Family Resource Center
700 F Street
Patterson, CA 95363
Open Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
All families and individuals.
- Parent Education
- Parent Café- Call for upcoming date
- Healthy Birth Outcomes (HBO) -For pregnant women and parent with a child under age 1.
- Literacy & School Readiness – Interactive parent & child classes.
- Tiny Fingers (Ages 1-3)
- Kinderbound (Ages 3-5)
- Assessment/ Child development screening
- Resource and Referral
- Family Advocacy / Case Management services
- Utility Assistance (upon eligibility and funding)
- City of Patterson
- Turlock Irrigation District
- Emergency food
- Nutrition Classes
- CalFresh and Benefits application assistance
- Medi-Cal / Health Insurance Enrollment/ Covered California
- Translation Assistance for Spanish speaking clients
- Behavioral Health Services
- Mental Health Counseling for children and adults
- Alcohol + Drug Prevention and Education
- Volunteer opportunities for youth and adults
- Public computer access
The Patterson Family Resource Center primarily serves clients in Patterson and the surrounding Westside communities.
No cost for Family Resource Center Services. Mental health services: Medi-Cal, sliding fee.