Pathways is a supportive services program for young adults ages 18-24, who may become homeless due to a variety of circumstances. We also provide transitional housing for young adults who have limited or no resources and become homeless.
SAFE • COMFORTABLE • SUPPORTIVE
We offer free apartments and supportive services to young adults between the ages 18-24 who are or may become homeless. Young adults who become residents are expected to work toward the goals of employment, developing a strong support system and permanent housing. Residents have a maximum of 24 months to achieve these goals, and most are ready to move on prior to this. Aftercare services are also available for any former resident.
There are no program fees; however, residents are held financially responsible for any damage or loss of Pathways property.
For those individuals who are imminently homeless:
Must be 18 to 24 years old, low income and homeless
FREE. There are no program fees; however, residents are held financially responsible for any damage or loss of Pathways property.
- Employment is required within 90 days of entrance into the program.
- Residents are required to save 50% of their income in an individual account with the program. When $3,000 is saved, residents have the option of continuing to save money in their account or they can open an account outside the program. $3,000 must be kept in their account and is returned when exiting the program.
- Maintain employment
- Meet with Case Manager
- Meet with AOD counselor (if indicated)
- Contribute to savings account
- Keep their apartment clean
- Abide by established rules and policies