We appreciate your help.
To make a donation please contact Diana Gonzalez, Fund Development Specialist, at 209-526-1476 ext. 197.
We kindly ask that you call to make an appointment to drop off In-Kind Donations (clothes, home goods, etc). We don’t have adequate storage to take things we don’t have an immediate need for. Your cooperation is so appreciated.
- Food / Snacks for clients
- Personal Hygiene Items
- Art Supplies
- Craft Supplies
- Recreational Items
- Volunteer Incentive Items (i.e. Gift Cards, Movie Passes, Etc)
- T-Shirts and Printing
Admin, IT, Finance and Mental Health
- Filing cabinets (letter size) with four drawers, locking
- Filing cabinets (letter size) with two drawers, locking
- Arts, craft and scrapbooking supplies
- Ballpoint pens and #2 pencils
- Dry erase markers
- Writing / steno pads
- Post-it notes and flags
- Easel pads non-